We are taking precautions to ensure that clients and staff are safe during this time.
SERVICES & FORMS
- Clients may not be capable of receiving Heat Therapy, Gua Sha, or Cupping Therapy after having tested positive for COVID-19, due to the higher risks of blood clots, even when no longer contagious.
- Once you’ve booked your appointment, look for the reminder email 1 day before your appointment that will include two forms that need to be submitted 1 day before your appointment. Failure to complete these forms in a timely manner may result in the rescheduling of your appointment. (Consider adding email@example.com as a safe sender, to ensure the email is not in your Junk or Spam folder.)
In order to maintain a safe visit, the following steps are in place:
- VACCINATIONS – If you have received any vaccination or booster (of any type) within 48 hours prior to your appointment, please let us know so we can reschedule.
- WAITING ROOM & ARRIVAL – Waiting rooms will be unlocked and available 5 minutes before your appointment time; please wait in your vehicle until then.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS – Anyone accompanying you to the appointment needs to remain in the vehicle.
- FACE MASKS* ARE OPTIONAL– Wearing a face mask is strongly encouraged, however it is now optional for clients and practitioners! Clients may request their practitioner to wear a face mask during their visit.
*A face mask is only required if you or household members have attended crowded gatherings or traveled by plane, bus, or train in the last 7 days. We have extra face masks available in the office.
SANITIZE YOUR HANDS – Use hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds upon entering the office and post-massage.
IF YOU’VE HAD COVID-19 – please wait at least 14 days after resolution of symptoms to book a massage, or 14 days after a positive test in asymptomatic cases.
- If you prefer to work with a vaccinated practitioner, please reach out to us and we will assist you in booking your session.
- Clients may request their practitioner to wear a face mask during their visit.
- Daily screening for symptoms and exposure, as well as instruction to stay at home when sick.
- Strict cleaning and disinfecting of treatment tables and high touch surfaces after each session using EPA approved disinfectants for SARS-CoV-2.
- All linens are single session use.
- Constantly running a Medical Grade HEPA Air Purifier on the highest setting in each room. They cycle the whole room 5-8 times per hour.
- Windows will be opened between sessions to allow for ventilation of treatment rooms (weather permitting).
- Hand washing for at least 20 seconds, at the start and end of every session.
If you have any questions or any concerns, please call us at 610-653-7701.