We are taking precautions to ensure that clients and staff are safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Until further notice, all therapists are not offering Couples Massage, Face Massage, or Cold Stones.
- Kristin & Brianna are offering Cupping Therapy. If you have not received this technique from us before, please call before booking.
- Kristin, & Brianna are offering Gua Sha. If you have not received this technique from us before, please call before booking.
- Clients may not be capable of receiving Heat Therapy, Gua Sha, or Cupping Therapy after having tested positive for COVID-19, due to the higher risks of blood clots, even when no longer contagious.
- Once you’ve booked your appointment, look for the reminder email 1 day before your appointment that will include two forms that need to be submitted 1 day before your appointment. Failure to complete these forms in a timely manner may result in the rescheduling of your appointment. (Consider adding email@example.com as a safe sender, to ensure the email is not in your Junk or Spam folder.)
In order to maintain a safe environment, the following steps are in place:
- PLEASE WAIT – at least 2 days after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine dose or booster to book a massage.
- ALSO WAIT 10 DAYS – to book a massage if you or household members are attending large gatherings or traveling by public transportation.
- NO WAITING ROOM/NO GUESTS – Waiting rooms are not available at this time; please wait in your car. Anyone accompanying you to the appointment needs to stay in the car.
- NOTIFY US VIA TEXT THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED – Text 610-653-7701 for your therapist 5 minutes before your appointment time from your car. Your therapist will call you back and begin the verbal intake. Your therapist will unlock the office door and greet you at the door.
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED – Wearing a well sealing multi layer face mask or a surgical mask is required at all times in our office and during the session for both the client and the therapist. If you do not bring one, a surgical mask will be provided for you.
- WASH YOUR HANDS – Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds upon entering the office and post-massage.
- All therapists are fully vaccinated with a booster against COVID-19 or required to provide negative COVID-19 tests weekly.
- Daily screening for symptoms.
- All staff have received additional training on sanitation, disinfection and hygiene.
- Strict cleaning and disinfecting of treatment tables and high touch surfaces after each session using EPA approved disinfectants for SARS-CoV-2.
- All linens are single session use.
- Windows will remain open on cool days and opened between sessions for optimal ventilation on warm days.
- Alternating treatment rooms to further refresh air in each room, when possible.
- Hand washing for at least 20 seconds, at the start and end of every session.
- During massage sessions, staff will be wearing PPE including: a surgical or KN95 mask and protective clothing.
- Changing of PPE after each client.
- Constantly running a Medical Grade HEPA Air Purifier on the highest setting in each room. They cycle the whole room 5-8 times per hour.
- Limiting only 1 therapist and 1 client in the office at a time.
If you have any questions about booking or our protocols, or any concerns, please call us at 610-653-7701.