Our procedures may look different as we take new precautions to ensure that clients and staff are safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CURRENT SERVICES AS OF August 2021
The following services are available:
- 60 Minute Customized Massage or Reflexology Session $90
- 90 Minute Customized Massage $115
- Note: Services with Kristin Kymer are an additional $10.
- Until further notice, all therapists are not offering Face Massage, Cold Stones, Himalayan Salt Stone Therapy, or Hot Towels. We are excited to bring most of these back to your sessions in Fall 2021.
- If you’re interested in booking a couples massage, be sure to review our current booking policies below. In addition, all clients must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before their appointment. Now taking appointments in September/October on select Thursdays in Bethlehem and Mondays/Fridays in Emmaus. Call 610-653-7701 to book.
- Kristin & Brianna are offering Cupping Therapy and Gua Sha. If you have not received these techniques from us before, please call before booking.
- Clients may not be capable of receiving Heat Therapy, Gua Sha, or Cupping Therapy after having tested positive for COVID-19, due to the higher risks of blood clots, even when no longer contagious.
- To book appointments utilizing a Gift Card or VIP Package, call Kristin at 610-653-7701.
- Once you’ve booked your appointment, look for the reminder email 1 day before your appointment that will include two forms that need to be submitted 1 day before your appointment. Failure to complete these forms in a timely manner may result in the rescheduling of your appointment. (Consider adding email@example.com as a safe sender, to ensure the email is not in your Junk or Spam folder.)
In order to maintain a safe environment, the following steps are in place:
PLEASE WAIT – at least 2 days after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine dose to book a massage.
ALSO WAIT 14 DAYS – to book a massage if you or household members are socializing or attending large gatherings unmasked indoors with people you don’t live with while not fully vaccinated or traveling by public transportation.
NO WAITING ROOM/NO GUESTS – Waiting rooms are not available at this time; please wait in your car. Anyone accompanying you to the appointment needs to stay in the car.
- NOTIFY US VIA TEXT THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED – Text 610-653-7701 for your therapist 5 minutes before your appointment time from your car. Your therapist will call you back and begin the verbal intake.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK – Your therapist will unlock the office door and greet you at the door to take your temperature. If you have a temperature of 100.4° or above, we will ask you to reschedule.
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED – Wearing a well sealing 2+ layer cloth face mask or a surgical mask is required at all times in our office and during the session for both the client and the therapist. If you do not bring one, a surgical mask will be provided for you.
- WASH YOUR HANDS – Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds upon entering the office and post-massage.
- All therapists are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Daily screening for temperature and symptoms check.
- All staff have received additional training on sanitation, disinfection and hygiene.
- Strict cleaning and disinfecting of treatment tables and high touch surfaces after each session using EPA approved disinfectants for SARS-CoV-2.
- All linens are single session use.
- Windows will remain open on cool days and opened between sessions for optimal ventilation on hot days.
- Alternating treatment rooms to further refresh air in each room.
- Hand washing for at least 20 seconds, at the start and end of every session.
- During massage sessions, staff will be wearing PPE including: a surgical or KN95 mask, eye protection, and protective clothing. Gloves may also be worn upon request.
- Changing of PPE after each client.
- Constantly running a Medical Grade HEPA Air Purifier on the highest setting in each room. They cycle the whole room 5-8 times per hour.
- Limiting only 1 therapist and 1 client in the office at a time.
PAYMENTS & PACKAGES
- Credit or Debit Card payment is required when booking.
- All VIP Packages and Gift Cards that were purchased from 3/17/2019 to 3/16/2020 now have an extended expiration date of 12/31/2021.
- VIP Packages for session lengths that we are not able to accommodate at this time will still be honored and adjusted, as needed.
- Currently, we are not able to offer any discounts or offer prepaid packages.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate the pandemic. If you have any questions about booking or our protocols, or any concerns, please call us at 610-653-7701.