Our procedures may look different as we take new precautions to ensure that clients and staff are safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CURRENT SERVICES AS OF APRIL 2021
- The following services are available:
- 30 Minute Customized Massage $55/session
- 60 Minute Customized Massage $90/session
- 90 Minute Customized Massage $115/session
- 60 Minute Reflexology $90/session
- Until further notice, we are not offering Cold/Himalayan Salt Stone Therapy, or Couples Massage.
- Client may not be capable of receiving Heat Therapy, Gua Sha, or Cupping Therapy after having tested positive for COVID-19, due to the higher risks of blood clots, even when no longer contagious.
- Clients will not have their face massaged at this time.
- Please Note: Services with Kristin Kymer are an additional $10.
- To schedule appointments utilizing a Gift Card or VIP Package, call Kristin at 610-653-7701.
- Once you’ve scheduled your appointment, look for the reminder email 1 day before your appointment that will include two NEW forms that need to be submitted 1 day before your appointment. Failure to complete these forms in a timely manner may result in the rescheduling of your appointment. (Consider adding email@example.com as a safe sender, to ensure the email is not in your Junk or Spam folder.)
In order to maintain a safe environment, the following steps are in place:
PLEASE WAIT – at least 2 days after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine dose to schedule a massage.
PLEASE WAIT – 14 days to book a massage if you are socializing or attending gatherings unmasked indoors with people you don’t live with, eating indoors with people you don’t live with, traveling by public transportation.
NO WAITING ROOM/NO GUESTS – Waiting rooms are not available at this time; please wait in your car. Please come to your appointment alone, as no additional visitors will be allowed inside the office.
- NOTIFY US VIA TEXT THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED – Text 610-653-7701 for your therapist 5 minutes before your appointment time from your car. Your therapist will call you back and begin the verbal intake.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK – Your therapist will unlock the office door and greet you at the door to take your temperature. If you have a temperature of 100.4° or above, we will ask you to reschedule.
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED – Wearing a well sealing 2+ layer cloth face mask or a surgical mask is required at all times in our office and during the session for both the client and the therapist. If you do not bring one, a surgical mask will be provided for you.
- WASH YOUR HANDS – Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon entering the office and post-massage.
- REMAIN IN MASSAGE ROOM – Remain in the massage room after getting dressed. Your therapist will complete the rest of your visit inside the massage room and escort you out of the office.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES & REMINDERS
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every room for your use.
- Please practice caution and etiquette when sneezing or coughing, and refrain from touching your face and mask.
- The CDC suggests that COVID-19 infected respiratory droplets can be dispersed when people talk. For this reason, talking during a session is limited to communication about pressure, warmth, and comfort while in the session room.
- Please do not come in if you are not feeling well. We cannot massage a client who isn’t well, and ask that you do not put yourself, our staff, and our other clients at risk by showing up. There are currently no fees for last minute cancellations due to illness, if we are notified at least 2 hours prior to your appointment time. Our full cancellation policy has been updated here.
The following applies to all BBTM Staff and Massage Sessions:
- We are happy to inform our clients that Brianna, Saffiya, and Kristin are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Daily screening for temperature and symptoms check.
- All staff have received additional training on sanitation, disinfection and hygiene.
- Strict cleaning and disinfecting of treatment tables and high touch surfaces after each session.
- Windows will remain open for optimal ventilation.
- Alternating treatment rooms to further refresh air in each room.
- Hand washing for at least 20 seconds, at the start and end of every session.
- During massage sessions, staff will be wearing PPE including: a surgical or KN95 mask, eye protection, and protective clothing. Gloves may also be worn upon request.
- Changing of PPE, including masks and protective clothing after each client.
- Constantly running a Medical Grade HEPA Air Purifier on the highest setting in each room. They cycle the whole room 5-8 times per hour.
- Limiting only 1 therapist and 1 client in the office at a time.
PAYMENTS & PACKAGES
- Credit or Debit Card payment is required when scheduling. If your credit card on file needs to be updated, please do so at time of scheduling.
- All VIP Packages and Gift Cards that were purchased from 3/17/2019 to 3/16/2020 now have an extended expiration date of an additional 4 months.
- VIP Packages for session lengths that we are not able to accommodate at this time will still be honored and adjusted, as needed.
- Currently, we are not able to honor any discounts or offer discounted packages.
We have missed you, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these new, difficult times. If you have any questions about scheduling or our protocols, or any concerns, please call us at 610-653-7701.