Many of you have reached out asking when we plan to reopen. That’s a great question! The best answer at this time depends on two things:
- The Governor moving Lehigh County into the green phase, which goes into effect on June 26th. This means we can legally practice.
- Full implementation of new protocols, team training, and obtaining all supplies required to keep our clients and our staff safe, healthy, and informed. We are closely following OSHA, CDC, and WHO recommendations along with the advice of our pathology and industry experts within the therapeutic massage community. BBTM remains focused on providing the therapy you need in the safest way possible.
We will make more announcements when we are ready to begin scheduling clients (hopefully by mid July). Clients that had appointments cancelled due to the shutdown will be contacted first. We miss all of you and thank you for your continued support and patience!
Be well, stay happy and healthy,
Kristin & Team
Alternative Virtual Offer
Whether you’re ready to return to your regular massages, or you just need self-care advice ASAP, Kristin is here to help navigate you through these stressful times. Be proactive with your pain management and stress by scheduling a virtual check-in consultation. Your first virtual session is FREE for clients who have visited us in the last year. Use the booking code BALANCE to waive fees for your first online appointment. If you make a virtual appointment, you’ll also get a sneak peek at our new scheduling system! Schedule Online with Kristin
Virtual session may include:
- Check in on your progress and future goals to keep our notes up to date for future in person sessions
- Assess and plan how we can approach new pain and tension since last appointment
- Tips for self massage with & without tools (e.g. tennis ball, foam roller)
- If you have any questions, concerns or just want to chat about how you have been doing with your health and wellness.
- Referring you to other health & wellness professionals
If you did not have an appointment made prior to our temporary closure and would like to make one, please fill out this form to be added to our waiting list. We will book the clients on the waiting list AFTER all pre-existing client appointments have been rescheduled.
Spending a lot of time at the computer lately? Learn how Creating a Comfortable Workspace For Yourself & Your Body can help you adjust to your workspace.