WE ARE REOPENING!
We are excited to announce that services have begun to resume at Balanced Body Therapeutic Massage in Bethlehem and Emmaus! Our procedures will look different as we take new precautions to ensure that clients and staff are safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CURRENT SERVICES AS OF AUGUST 2020
- The following services are available:
- 30 Minute Customized Massage $55/session
- 60 Minute Customized Massage $90/session
- 30 Minute Reflexology $55/session
- 60 Minute Reflexology $90/session
- Until further notice, we are not offering Cupping, Gua Sha, Hot/Cold/Himalayan Salt Stone Therapy, or Couples Massage.
- Clients will not have their face massaged at this time.
- Please Note: Services with Kristin Kymer are an additional $10.
- Limited online scheduling is available at this time. To schedule appointments utilizing a Gift Card or VIP Package, call Kristin at 610-653-7701.
- Once you’ve scheduled your appointment, look for the reminder email 2 days before your appointment that will include two NEW forms that need to be submitted 1 day before your appointment. Failure to complete these forms in a timely manner may result in the rescheduling of your appointment. (Consider adding email@example.com as a safe sender, to ensure the email is not in your Junk or Spam folder.)
- Online appointments can be made up to 6 hours before an appointment time.
- New Office Hours
In order to maintain a safe environment, the following steps are in place:
- NO WAITING ROOM/NO GUESTS – Waiting rooms are not available at this time; please wait in your car. Please come to your appointment alone, as no additional visitors will be allowed inside the office.
- NOTIFY US VIA PHONE THAT YOU HAVE ARRIVED – Text or leave a voicemail (610-653-7701) for your therapist 5 minutes before your appointment time from your car.
- APPOINTMENT PHONE INTAKE – Your therapist will call you back and begin the verbal intake.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK – Your therapist will unlock the office door and greet you at the door to take your temperature. If you have a temperature of 100.4° or above, we will ask you to reschedule.
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT, OTHER THAN MASSAGE – At this time, there will be no physical contact, such as shaking hands, and we will maintain a 6-foot distance until the massage begins.
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED – Wearing a 2+ layer cloth face mask or a surgical mask is required at all times in our office and during the session for both the client and the therapist. If you do not bring one, a surgical mask will be provided for you.
- WASH YOUR HANDS – Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds upon entering the office and post-massage (before entering Emmaus office). You will be expected to practice proper hand washing after using the restroom.
- REMAIN IN MASSAGE ROOM – Remain in the massage room after getting dressed. Your therapist will complete the rest of your visit inside the massage room and escort you out of the office.
- NO WATER SERVICE – Bring your own water bottle, as we have temporarily suspended this service.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES & REMINDERS
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every room for your use.
- Please practice caution and etiquette when sneezing or coughing, and refrain from touching your face and mask.
- The CDC suggests that COVID-19 infected respiratory droplets can be dispersed when people talk. For this reason, talking during a session is limited to communication about pressure, warmth, and comfort while in the session room.
- Please do not come in if you are not feeling well. We cannot massage a client who isn’t well, and ask that you do not put yourself, our staff, and our other clients at risk by showing up. There are currently no fees for last minute cancellations due to illness, if we are notified at least 2 hours prior to your appointment time. Our full cancellation policy has been updated here.
-Staff-The following applies to all BBTM Staff and Massage Sessions:
- Daily screening for temperature and symptoms check.
- All staff have received additional training on sanitation, disinfection and hygiene.
- Strict cleaning and disinfecting of treatment tables and high touch surfaces after each session.
- Windows will remain open for optimal ventilation.
- Alternating treatment rooms to further refresh air in each room.
- Hand washing for at least 20 seconds, at the start and end of every session.
- During massage sessions, staff will be wearing PPE including: a surgical or KN95 mask, eye protection, and protective clothing. Gloves may also be worn upon request.
- Changing of PPE, including masks and protective clothing after each client.
- Constantly running a Medical Grade HEPA Air Purifier in each room.
- Limiting only 1 therapist and 1 client in the office at a time.
PAYMENTS & PACKAGES
- Credit or Debit Card payment is required when scheduling. If your credit card on file needs to be updated, please do so at time of scheduling. No cash payments at this time, sorry!
- All VIP Packages and Gift Cards that were purchased from 3/17/2019 to 3/16/2020 now have an extended expiration date of an additional 4 months.
- VIP Packages for session lengths that we are not able to accommodate at this time will still be honored and adjusted, as needed.
- Currently, we are not able to honor any discounts or offer discounted packages.
We have missed you, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these new, difficult times. If you have any questions about scheduling or our protocols, or any concerns, please call us at 610-653-7701.
*If you have a GROUPON, please fill out this form to be added to the waiting list. We will contact you soon!